Thursday 17 September 2020

Three blocks

 


As we were out on Monday visiting my daughter and climbing One Tree Hill (affording a lovely viewpoint over the Weald of Kent towards Tonbridge) I didn't finish my Lizzie Albright blocks till Tuesday. I got a bit over confident with the Churn Dash and it isn't quite as accurate.



I am using a collection of 40 rainbow fat eighths from various designers and manufacturers and a pack of greys I've had for a long time as part of my using  the good stuff drive. I shall keep going with first ones I picked out until they run out and then choose another combination.



At first I thought I might use a roll of Tula Pinks and related fabrics but decided the designs were too large for the small patches and small prints and tone on tones would work best. 



1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love all those bright colors.