Saturday 27 February 2021

Progressing

 Having made my bargello baby quilt I thought that   this Just get it done quilt pattern would a good one to use up another bundle of fat quarters I've had for a while. For some reason the sewing did not go well - I made error after error and did nearly as much unpicking as sewing. Now the pieced top is complete and is awaiting a border or not, to be decided later.

Fabrics Karavan by Valorie Wells
Today I sewed the last long seam to join the quilt as you go sections of the Carolyn Forster Today's Quilter BOM and here it is laid out on the bed though I have still to handstitch it down on the back.



 Also today I did a 3 hour Quilters' Guild Region 2 workshop with Liz Coleman - I need to finish stitching down the rest of the background strips and the add some root vegetables and foliage. Excellent tuition from Liz.





No comments: