Tuesday 16 February 2021

Another respite

Very quick and easy

 

Having made the Fibonacci top which enabled me to put off quilting the Crisscross top I now have two largish tops to quilt, so in a further excuse I made the baby bargello from Karen Brown's Stashbuster 4 pattern. Now I have another top to quilt albeit a more manageable size. I made it from a set of fat quarters which arrived from a subscription service which had me nonplussed but were just the job for this project.

I found just the right backing fabric easier when the top is less than the width of quilting cotton.
In my defence I am also joining my BOM QAYG blocks on my Pffaf machine because with the IDT I can use the quarter inch foot whereas I walking foot quilt on my Janome. Once the BOM is finished I'll get down to quilting.

No comments: