Thursday 15 October 2020

Retreating Wednesday

 My efforts have been comparatively meagre and I was hampered by my leaving spare fabric at home. I have been working on some outstanding Ricky Tims blocks. I have a feeling the last two may be repeats!

Postage Stamp

Double Pin Wheel

Churn Dash









At least I have all I need to complete the tessellation top. I. have two more rows to do tomorrow and the border is cut out too and even the binding.

Tessellation

Strips





I also pieced 11 strips towards my workshop piece for Carolyn Forster's big stitch workshop. 


The rest of the jelly roll got left behind!!! Grr.

There is lots of activity going on all around:  

Julie's lovely basket quilt

Detail

Mandy's flying geese

Marigold's Liberty pinwheels

Debbie's Christmas Braid top pieced in a day



Heather Hasthorpe's pretty camisole beautifully finished
with French seams

No comments: