Thursday 15 October 2020

Retreat Tuesday


We are in the corner by the piano and very happy with our space.


I usually go on three retreats but the first two were cancelled so we were especially delighted to go on this one. We are in strict "bubbles". I am in 3 by the piano and wear a lanyard to prove it. We sit and sew together and sit at the same huge table for meals. We all have single ensuite rooms though. I am with three dear friends and the other retreaters are from various areas of SE England and I only see them on retreats apart from bumping into them at shows  etc.
Oversized

Trimmed to 12"



I first made my Siblings Together block. I made it bigger so I could trim it back for an accurate result.
These are Carrie's foxy blocks, the same but also varying.

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

lots of lovely things! wonderful you got to enjoy retreating again...