Sunday 11 August 2019

Tip Top

Yesterday there was a very fierce wind so we  didn't go for a walk. Instead I had a very productive day in my sewing room adding the last three borders to my Milky Way quilt top. I feel a real sense of accomplishment having started working on it and continuing without distractions till done. 
First the sea green

Then the wider white . . . 

And a final sea green

Today I'll seek out white wadding and the back I bought long ago.
It's on the bed because I've lost my usual spare room laying out floor as we've had to move out furniture after a radiator leak. New carpet needed too which is annoying.


1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

That is just lovely! (and such a great way to make use of indoor time). I am now to the point of needing a space to assemble a quilt for quilting too.