Tuesday 30 November 2010

The day's work


These are blocks for a group quilt: we are making seven each. This is my third post today but tomorrow on the 1st I want to start blogging about a group of projects which has been occupying me on and off for a long period of time. The last two finishes on my list for the year are listed on the sidebar as Oast BNPatches 1 and 2. An article by me appeared in British Patchwork and Quilting earlier this year and it's not until this piece was over and done with did I feel free to start posting.

2 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

Hi, found your blog tonight.

I see you have a Bernina 'Nova'. So have I! I had mine for my 18th birthday, next year I'm 50!

We could start a club!

Julie Fukuda said...

Those are beautiful blocks. I have a few hundred questions about the group project but I will wait and see what comes next.