Friday 12 January 2024

Queen Beez

At our Queen Beez Christmas get together we laid out our project and then our most recent borders to add. We have just one more wide border with lots of work to do on it to go. We will still be stitching it next meet up. I have just started on the outer triangles now.

So far

With added borders laid out.


Then it was time to admire Maggie's lovely complex projects. I'm so grateful to have such lovely creative friends. I get such a thrill from seeing their work coming along.

A complete reworking of units from a Jen Kingwell BOM

Colourful hexagon quilr laid on top

And another hexagon top in the making.

I  took along the now bound log cabin Maggie longarmed for me and collected my Summer Fruits (? name not quite decided yet) which I am binding now.


No comments: