Thursday 6 April 2023

The back

Using card templates and chalk or soap to mark.








 


I have been hand quilting my Letterbox Quilt since coming home so haven't done much on "Green Tea & Sweet Peas" though I have got applique blocks ready to go and more Drunkard's Path blocks, these with inserts.



However having finished the third row of Baptists' Fan quilting it's time to swap to hand piecing as we Bonnie makers meet next Thursday.

As soon as I got back from Madeira on a Friday I put on a wash and repacked my case for a quilting retreat at Highfield Park in Hampshire. We were very pleased with the accommodation and especially with the lovely meals but they are changing their arrangements so we  have to look elsewhere.



Three of us paid visits to Village Fabrics in Wallington and Purple Stitches near Basingstoke, both very different but well stocked with lovely fabrics.

Village Fabrics, Wallingford




No comments: