Friday 30 October 2020

Halloween mice



Set out taken in the morning



As the children can't knock on doors this year our residents' association is having window displays (27) for children to tick off on spot sheets obtained from the local shop. At the end they can receive a quarantined  packet of sweets in the church hall. I've had to prep this today as I shall be out until after the smaller children turn up tomorrow. My husband will light it up When I get home it will a rush to turn on Judi's Zoom trial run of her talk at 5.

We shall have pumpkins at the top of the drive and this will be illuminated in the window. I don't have any halloween bits and pieces so this pincushion given me by my daughter will have to do. I hope a mouse being impaled by pins and saying ouch is sufficiently scary.

The little quilt on the stand (made by Eric Martin) is by Carol Mowat donated to the Guild tombola at Festival of quilts years ago.

Photographed outside after nightfall


1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, this is the year of the mouse by the oriental zodiac, so it is a fiting display.