Tuesday 28 January 2020

Beth Studley Workshop

Beth's quilt made using her own fabric line

I went to the Oast workshop on Sunday.We were doing Beth Studley's All Sorts quilt from her pattern of that name. It was quite time consuming. Judi and I only managed a block each (Judi kindly sewed for me as well as hostessing and other stuff) but now I've done one I can see how one can cut sets of strips ready to go. Once the U3A has finished I intend to buckle down to my own projects.
Several participants' blocks laid out.

Nikki's blocks were very
lovely.

My untrimmed block very
unlovely. I shall sort the
corners methodology next  time.
My block at left, Judi's at right. She kindly pointed out her cup was straight, mine crooked. Equally kindly I pointed out blocks were turned in the quilt and hers would end up upside down! I was grateful though!




No comments: