Sunday 7 April 2019

First Quarter

I took the chance to have hanger uppers at our last sewing day so I could take pictures of the year's output so far. I still haven't managed a good picture of Westminster Chimes so I'll have another go at the QQ Show..
Little Black Dress

Westminster Chimes

Six Wagon Wheels

Crosspatch: will pursue
this technique.

First U3A Cherrywood quilt
Siblings together quilt,
already posted.

Having been very good about my resolution to finish quilts this year (I've nearly finished quilting the other U3A quilt) I am going to treat myself to starting a new but long planned project at the upcoming quilt retreat and also work on a hardly started one. Watch this space!
And a coda: patchwork pavement in Madeira

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Those are all so nice ... and a lot of work to finish so many!