Saturday 6 January 2018

New Year tidy up

Left hand cupboards full of fabric!!!

Horn cabinet folded up

I was getting a lot of bags and boxes piled up which were starting to get me down. I have managed to find places for this stuff and it's lovely to free up floor space.
I've folded up my Horn cabinet and hope someone out there will take it off my hands as I need something more flexible. Meanwhile I'll use a fold up table.  The wonderful table at the far end is staying - it goes up and down at the push of a button so it is good for cutting or for sitting at. a worthwile investment.
I also plan a sewing machine shakeout. I have two trips to come and once I know how my finances are after those I'll start to replace items as I can afford them.
The tall cupboard is crammed with UFO's

No comments: