Wednesday 14 December 2016

The bestest present

I am the proud possessor.

Yesterday the Usual Suspects enjoyed their annual Christmas lunch at the Three Mariners and I received very appropriate presents from not so Secret Santa, Tracy. One was a little tin with a carefully wrapped little can and small bottle. Those who know me will know the contents. I had hoped she would make me something and I was delighted to discover a hot water bottle with personalised cover. Almost too nice to use - I shall save it for trips.

The Linus quilts are coming together - I added the binding on an another one today and Judy has quilted and bound two and assembled and finished a third for some lucky recipients of her lovely quilting.
Quilted and bound by Judi

Back and lovely quilting

Quilted and bound by Judi

Back detail

Assembled, quilted and bound by Judi

Backing provided by Judi

No comments: