Thursday 7 April 2016

Retreat Second Day

Popipes quilt for Judi

A reminder of top left block

On our second day we all got well stuck into our projects including me. I added an extra border to the poppy quilt and mitred the corners. When I get home I'll source a back. Thanks to my recent fabric sorting I know I have plenty of red yardage.
16 LBD blocks



Next I made a start on the Little Black Dress stack and whackery squares and setting units. This should be relatively straightforward as the time consuming cutting out of pieces was done earlier. Lots of chain piecing though. I  hope everything matches up.
And we all like to see and photograph the work of fellow participants.
Maggie's pinwheels; camera was on the wrong setting.

Julie's disappearing hourglass

Izi's tessallated pinwheels

Julie's t-shirt and babygro quilt detail

Julie's quilt for a baby - so much fun.



No comments: