Friday, 2 August 2013

Progress report

I've added the next border to the frame quilt which has added little in size but lots of pieces. Again I took care to check accuracy and line everything up correctly. I took the opportunity to add some fabrics for the first time as I'll need to repeat them in the next two frames.

That stint completed I moved on to quilt the centre of spectacular stars. I found I could follow the design around and about without stops and starts.

The back, a seersucker fabric.

Border to be added sew and flip method.

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful quilts....thanks for the eye candy!