Friday 31 May 2013

Oast Quilt Show

Had a great day at the Quilt Show today though deciding to take pictures of every quilt proved a somewhat exhausting task. Here are a few.
Angie Buhlman - My Morris inspired quilt;
this greeted attendees as they came through
the door

Mary Inglis - Star Struck (wonderful use of colour)

Joy Warwick: Denise down under
a family effort


Gillian Grover: Rose Trellis, my
Visitor's Choice

Margaret Harrision: Through the
Round Window (clever
lacing between the sections)

Maggie Kingston - 16 Christmas
Placemats (rolled up, they were
crackers!)

3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Each quilt a lovely bit of inspiration!

Pippas quilts said...

They were all lovely It was the first Quilt show I had taken my Son and Grandchildren they loved it. Must put it on my blog later.

Beatrice said...

Hello, I didn't get to visit the show this year. Thank you for the photos. Beatrice (from France) PS can you say hello to Marion F. on my behalf? Thank you.