Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sisters Trip 03

On Thursday we went on the Home and Gardens tour, only the first three on our list as Judi and I had to get back to attend the Alex Anderson lecture. I enjoyed the settings and the quilts outside and inside and working out where as a quilter I would set out my sewing station. The first house won hands down; it had a separate cool and airy barn, the studio of the artist homeowner with a large room for a group to gather plus lots of storage facilities. The view was lovely too. On the garden front the irises at the second home shone out and this was a stunning building.
Bear in the garden

I must also include a photo of our own rental house from the outside and the sunset seen from the deck.

<>Quilt over home tour bed;
<>
<><><><><><><><>
Snail's Trail in the garden

No comments: