Monday 17 November 2008

Off blogging


I haven't been keeping up with my blog as I was in a frenzy earlier this week getting my Houston Stars to the binding stage which by Wednesday evening I had achieved. Thursday morning a cleaning frenzy hit when I foolishly tried to pick up an armchair from the front and bending over. NOT a good idea. Later the twinge became very sore and painful lower back pain. I have been sitting with a hot water bottle at my back hand stitching leaf blocks and watching loads of TV. Not much progress has been made. This morning I found a page of back exercises in my sewing room along with the information that in cases of back pain it's best to keep active and mobile so today I am pottering about but sitting at the computer does no good so will stay away for a bit. I try to go for years at a time not darkening the doctor's door but tomorrow I'll go for advice.

No comments: