Tuesday 19 July 2022

Quilters' Guild Region 2 Show

 This last weekend was the time of the annual Region 2 Showcase, one of my favourite outings. The weather was fantastic not too searingly hot and a cool breeze came off the lake and the quilt display tent was in the shade.

I went on Thursday to take in my quilts and offer some help with setting up in the morning while Alan went round the grounds. There is a World Garden planned by Adam Hart-Davis when he was held captive by terrorists while on a plant related expedition in South America.  Fortunately he escaped.

One of the traders' tents

My Celestial Timepiece

Setting up

The quilt marquee in front of the house

There is even a church in the grounds now
with traders' marquees in front

How about this for an entrance? I assume this is whythe house is a castle. The figure is my husband.


No comments: