Friday 15 July 2022

Queen Beez

 The three Queen Beez enjoyed a lovely day of sewing and lovely food at Maggie's today (Friday) and lunched and stitched outside. Mary and I were sewing bindings, Mary's in readiness for the Oast Quilters' Showcase coming up next week. Maggie was stitching more pieces to her complex 60 degree mosaic quilt.

I started sewing down the binding on this Sarong quilt . .

after finishing the "Crossed" quilt 74" square. Check out Maggie's quilting.

Maggie's colourful chevron quilt

Maggie's first chevron quilt with varied strip widths and including broderie anglaise.

Mary's beautiful Liberty basket quilt.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

All pretty quilts but I love the pink one the most.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. When I try to respond to you the email bounces back and says "The recipient has been deleted or has no email address". I'm wondering if there is a missing letter in your email in your profile.