Sunday 8 May 2022

Thick and Fast

 

Log Cabin quilt on a "log cabin"

I have lots of quilts nearing the finishing post and am now progressing with quilting and binding as well as sending a couple off to Maggie for longarming..

I have three finishes to show plus more in the offing. The Westminster fabric jelly roll ones are from 2016 Houston workshops with Peggy Martin (Jelly Roll Jive, her name; mine "Jazz") and Marti Michell (FQ Log Cabin).

Jelly Roll Jazz 45.5x61.5"

FQ Log Cabin Close Up 46x58.5"

The back



Twist and Turn was one passed to me to finish long ago - I thought it was separate blocks wrapped round a tube for me to unroll and join but I was pleased to discover the whole inner top. I just added a border before finishing. It will go to the Hospice or sell in aid of charity.

Twist & Turn 42x54"


And the back of Twist & Turn: 


2 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely quilts and quilting!! I especially like Twist and Turn;)))
Hugs julierose

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilts you have finished off......I'm in a finishing spree at the moment.....such a good feeling isn't it......