Saturday 14 September 2024

Festival of Quilts : My quilt and Friends'

 My Quilt


This was a belated entry as it's not hugely impressive but that is true of many entries and those tend to be the ones I like. The colours and fabric make it unique.
It was badly lit and dull whereas on the bed in artificial light it glows. Piqued I resolved to sell it and it did so very quickly to a previous customer so it's gone to a good home.
Me in toning dress with my quilt


me

Tracy's (@sewingtracy) delightful quilt

Combines Liberties
& Gingham




Alice Caroline interviewing
Tracy about her other quilt.





Penny Jeffries' (@penny_jeffries) very unusual quilt.
Penny is a professional screen printer and maker. The owls and
mouse are examples of her work.

Belinda's (@bluebell19670) magnificent Stonefield
quilt, a Susan Smith design but infused with Belinda's
very individual fabric choices and exquisite workmanship.





No comments: