Friday 17 June 2022

Rag bag

  


I had to take a photo of Give & Take in order to fill in my entry form so up it went on the shed and I put up the Fibonacci "Fib" Quilt at the same time. How I love this quilt, a workshop piece (as was G & T) and a nice surprise.


Fibonacci facing

Fibonacci back

Fibonacci on the front

I have had the keeping of Margaret Harrison's quilt these last two years and here it is photographed in preparation for its being the Oast Quilters' raffle quilt at the Showcase next month.


I am lucky to have kind and clever friends and Mary gave me this for my birthday started in a workshop with Anne Kelly. It incorporates applique, broderie perse, printing, painting and embellishment and is carefully outline quilted. It goes on my doll bed.


And I have been arranging a second set of Laurel Burch swap blocks but am undecided as to how to set them.





No comments: