Saturday 27 November 2021

Time to catch up

I am very behind with blogging - I feel I can find it hard to keep up with the "to do" list. Anyway here are two Pebble Pop blocks, the first two made guessing how to go and the last with a proper worksheet. I don't think I'll pursue these any further though.

First two

Done the right way















November saw the Region 8 Virtual treat weekend, for me a couple of talks, a mini bag workshop (incomplete) and a wonderful all day Sunday workshop with Janet Bottomley making liberated blocks. I am so pleased with the ones I've done so far. We did four on the day and I bought sheets for four more and there are extension blocks for some. more again. I think my fabric will stretch to nine. The blocks are supposed to finish at 12 when trimmed but like someone else I could get 16" out of my first two so I've continued in this vein so I'll end up with a more useful sized quilt.

Sewing Room Set up ready to go


And the blocks:

I loved this one

The second one in the making, round and round:

First round












The third one was squares cut with scissors, quite fiddly. 

Completed












The last a version of Churn Dash

in the making

Complete















Laid out


Finally on the bed till Advent



1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your red and white blocks are so creative. Love the quilt on the bed.