Sunday 14 November 2021

Last Day

 

The front

The back










At first the time seemed endless but the last day always comes but I began it having completed the main task of making my giant nested circles blocks. I had brought items from a neglected to do box under my sewing table including some rather old fashioned double sided log cabin blocks that came to me from who knows where. I joined them and used folded strips to cover the seams on the back which is now definitely a back rather than the reverse of the pattern. One for the group show sales table. Last thing in the evening I pieced the Just-Get-It-Done Stashbuster  #3 I had previously cut out, for sale or Linus.

I may add a border to complete it


Other completed tops or projects by the retreaters also appeared.

Kathy's stunning record sleeve top

Colette's hot air balloon quilt using hand dyed fabrics from South Africa

Chris's Christmas Peter Rabbit disappearing 9-Patch.


No comments: