Thursday 11 April 2019

Retreating 02

I am taking truly awful lurid pictures. When I get back I'll take my camera in as I feel the settings have been changed somehow but I have no idea what to do about it.
Three BOM blocks: the lattice is a setting block

Windmill block missing its centre

Siblings Together block for Jo

Anyway on Day 2 I completed my three current BOM blocks apart from an appliqued circle on the windmill type block and made the March Siblings Together block. In the evening I layered and cut Brandon Mably map fabric and started to chain piece stacked four patches. Results tomorrow.
Meanwhile completed tops started to materialise. So sorry my pictures do not them justice.
Julie's completed quilt


Isabel's; she added a border but my photo was
unusable. 

Chris's quilt is full deep reds but none of my
pictures  worked.

Carrie's wonderful penguins though my photo muddies them.

No comments: