Thursday 11 October 2018

Retreating 01


Colette's Jewel Box made from vibrant South African hand dyes.
 
 I am on an annual autumn retreat enjoying stunning weather. On Tuesday I completed the first row of Westminster blocks but have yet to take a photo and today I have been working on my and Maggie's joint quilt for a friend which is under wraps. I should have finished my stint on this but still have more to do as my new very expensive machine is giving me problems, mainly tension. There are a number of very knowledgeable people here but after struggling to solve these issues the consensus seems to be the machine should go back. Thank goodness I have a spare machine which I'll get out of the car tomorrow. I have come to bed having tension problems myself! 
Anyway here are projects from fellow retreaters.
Jackie's subtle crosses from her workshop




No comments: