Monday, 30 October 2017

Currently . . .


I am working on disappearing D9P pieces for a class I am going to teach. I have made a basic three fabric one and now am using precious pieces of Kona Bay and other Japanese style pints in a scrappier version. One more to come before I move on to the interesting bit, the variation which will be the chief focus of the class. However I will get the students to do a couple of basic ones from my fabric kits and they will be yet further strategies.
I'm using a border print for the borders
The start
Centre section done

Border print

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Some of those fabrics look very familiar... in fact, I think there are some living in my stash.