Tuesday 6 October 2015

Retreat

I took some pictures with my new upgrade camera so will repeat some things from the weekend.
Still not a set of Snails Trails as while they are mindless once laid out each has a designated spot and colour combination and I'd left the piece of paper at home and had to go back for it but it was a lovely day anyway with deli lunch in the house, an afternoon walk and meal out in the evening followed by a DVD watched with friends. A lovely last day. And I had another seaside walk before driving off next morning.

Roundabout blocks

Log Jam

This is Judi's who is into curves at the moment and does them very well!

Tracy's, out of character, but I love it!

Detail

My favourite

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Fun and inspiration all together. I love your groups.