Saturday 27 July 2013

Compare and Contrast

Trish's

Mavis's


Mine



 

Fran's

Bonny Quilters got together last Friday. Having been away and out for a big chunk of the past fortnight I had fallen slightly behind but will be all caught up very shortly. We were quite surprised to find how differently we'd followed (or not) Trish's instructions but we are all content. Next up is a single row of 1" squares. I've completed two. I have been measuring and checking; I am taking pains and this quilt is giving me confidence in my accuracy. The others are also embarking on paper pieced hexagons as take along projects but having made a large Grandmother's Flower Garden at the outset of my quilt making I am paper pieced out.
Trish's hexagon project.

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love the way each one has tweaked that pattern to make it individual. I'm not a pattern person but do love seeing what they came up with.