Thursday 22 November 2012

Weekly stint complete

Cushion front

The back with zip closure

I finished a long ago cushion cover, which I started in a workshop with Lynne Edwards, this morning (2003-2012) as the colours match my living room and I was fed up with seeing it on my to do list. I have another cushion back to complete and attach but I need to buy a royal blue zip first. This one is for my kitchen.
I've now attached bindings to all the "little" quilts so along with the hand quilting of the sampler I have something to keep me busy while watching TV on long winter evenings.
Last night was Quay Quilters and we gathered the charity blocks we have been making but the desired optical illusion was absent - we should have specified dark, medium and light.


Next job lists and packing for my quilting retreat next week and preparing a Trip Around the World workshop for the U3A.

No comments: