Friday 16 September 2011

Setting up a show

My Bright Stars
Yesterday I went to Hever Castle, home of Anne Boleyn, to deliver my quilt and those of two other Quilters Guild region 2 members for our annual quilt show.  The castle sets up a marquee for us and their staff hang the larger quilts. This time the traders are in a separate tent and there are displays of poultry, bee keeping, trug making, felt and various other country crafts. I didn't get round to posting as I drank 2 gins on my return and slept for the last half of the evening waking up disorientated at 11.30. Not an experience to be repeated! In excuse I drank the gin my husband poured only for him to realise when he got round to his that he had given himself the diet tonic he doesn't like so I had to drink that one as well!



Margaret W's

Anne M's

Belinda's
Belinda's Twisted Sisters


Setting up



1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

What a lovely show! I have to laugh at what we call a "mottai-nai mommy". That is the mommy who consumes things because it is a pity to waste. As long as it doesn't add extra kilos, I guess it's OK.