At the Guild AGM there was a room given over to the Linus project and I spent Friday morning there and started on a set of squares. It gradually dawned that they were NOT all cut to the same size so this is not a masterpiece. At home I did some trimming and concentrated on getting the beginnings and endings of rows in the same place and not stressing about the other seams. I also lost the correct sequence at some point and because the pale fabric had directional trees I felt resewing would be too much. However whilst I was counting this as a completed top I don't think 36" is wide enough so I shall add a border..