Wednesday 12 June 2024

What did I do?

 Well I was quite pleased with what I got done especially as I took a morning off to go shopping in Beccles.

Made with a free jelly roll which was quite
hard to work with.

Detail





Made with Malaysian batiks


Detail


I sewed Two Strip Mix Up blocks from workshops with Valerie Nesbit of Creative Quilting and assembled a couple of tops.

I bound the blue and yellow quilt Maggie quilted for me.




Made to use up a long held bundle from a friend's stash sale. Very old fashioned.

I prefer the back


It was  chance to hang up the Region 2 raffle quilt and sell some tickets.

Made with Tilda fabrics and quilted by Maggie.


On the last day I sewed lots of fabric fusion blocks from my sample fussy cut repeats but was disappointed with them. A couple of members encouraged me to go on and continued at home adding sashing ( white with a grey ouline flower print) which made all the difference. Now I'm pleased.




No comments: