Tuesday 2 May 2023

Springtime Quilts

 First up I put Sunny on the bed. This was a quilt where I didn't have enough of a framing fabric so had to substitute and the result is all the better for it. 


Detail






It's another of my rotary fussy cut four patch quilts. This year I've added the Fish Quilt and Bondoon to the total.








I originally planned to use cross blocks as setting squares for Bondoon but they proved too overwhelming  so they are in a quilt all to themselves and I took various self indulgent photographs among the primroses in our back garden.






On a higher level on our Queen Beez day Maggie showed us her transformed mystery WIP now unrecognisably different from the original version.



And at Quay we saw Vanessa's latest which will go in our show.



No comments: