Monday 6 March 2023

On and off the bed

 

This quilt a long held UFO was finished in 2021. Many of the blocks were swapped with American quilters and the teal and brown fabric to go with it was bought in a long ago JEMS sale. The owners retired long ago. I will pass it along but meanwhile Maggie (Priory Lane Quilting) has done a good job of the quilting and it covers us up nicely.

Shortly destined for the For sale pile
This favoured "Stepping Stones" piece mostly designed by Jackie Taylor of White Cottage took its place this week. Definitely a "keeper".


However we've had a cold snap and now I've added another one on top. I thought I didn't like this started in a Jan Hassard class but now I'm so relieved Isobel and Sophie didn't decide to buy it. I like looking at the big stitch quilting I added.




No comments: