Tuesday 26 July 2022

More from the Oast Showcase

 The only award was for Visitors' Choice and for me this was a toss up between two of Maggie's: Bees n' Flowers and her Shimmer Quilt but in the end I opted for the Shimmer Quilt which I just love.

I've included this so you h
get a glimpse of
Maggie's longarm quilting and her hand
painted bee

I believev this pattern is known as Star Rose

I admired the top on her wall for a long time so it's lovely to see it finished


 Coincidentally Maggie voted my Give & Take much to my amazement though neither of us do that thing of voting for friends. These were our genuine choices!

Give & Take


I tried to capture the Cafe Walls illusion in my "Frieda's Cafe Curtains" quilt  by taking a picture from a distance



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

In the heat of summer, it is nice to see those cool colored quilts. Such a fun show!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to hear from you.