Saturday 9 October 2021

Quilt Retreat

 

Sewing in the Chapel

The day after Oast nine friends travelled from various parts of the country to Norfolk for our long delayed quilt retreat. Lots of UFOs to complete as well as exciting new projects. We have a great space though without our usual kitchen facilities. However we have come armed with a few supplies of our own.

Nibbles








I set out to sash and join my four patch florals only to be stymied by not enough fabric to complete the last row. It is obtainable though so I will order more when I return home. Once done I shall have Maggie long arm quilt it.



I am very pleased with the look of of the modern log cabin blocks started in a workshop with Mandy Munroe.



Now I've made five more Westminster strip blocks and  joined them to complete a project started in Houston with Jane Hall. Yet another project to quilt.




1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

So many great projects! I like the log cabin the best.