Wednesday 14 July 2021

Sewing Set Up

 Not only is what was my son's bedroom now a dedicated sewing room but I set up a temporary annex in our spare bedroom where I'm able to have my design wall up and piece on my Pfaff while the Janome is set up for quilting in the sewing room cabinet.



I've unearthed a 2018 workshop project - Modern Log Cabin with Mandy Munroe -and put work so far up on the wall. I like the blocks so much I plan to start 11 more and keep going the rounds till I run out of the lovely background print. The pattern was for 15" blocks but I don't know if I will manage to get that big.





2 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, I LOVE these blocks!

Angie said...

These blocks are fab. BUT if you do run out of the background, I still have that fabric in stock, just saying.