Monday 26 October 2020

Queen Beez Day



 The Queen Beez had a lovely socially distanced day of sewing and talk at Maggies today. I took the tulips quilt top (to be called Tiptoe) which I had finished the day before. I'll sandwich it at Lower Hardres on Saturday. I also took some light fabrics to cut into 3" HST's on Maggie's accuquilt machine. 




Then I marked three more sashing strips on the dining table which I handquilted during the rest of the day. 

Maggie was hand quilting her diamonds piece and on the wall can be seen her shimmer top awaiting longarming at some future date. I have pattern and fabrics for this quilt but have got no further.




Mary's brother bought her a pack of themed batiks on his Canadian trip and now she is making a quilt from them for him as a memento of their trip. 



She also sewed the binding of her "Suburbia" quilt.


Mary's pretty version



1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Love them all. and those colors of the batiks are wonderful.