Sunday 22 March 2020

Spring has sprung


Our garden is carpeted with primroses and I picked a bunch which will warm my heart when I go in the kitchen and when we eat our meals.
It was the day to change the bed and the wintry navy quilt was replaced by my hexagon first quilt. Although pale it is substantial and will keep us warm during these bright but chilly days.

After the rigours of Brian I am sewing chequerboard blocks. I was planning on 5 by 7 but had three extra so am now sewing more extras aiming for 6 by 7. And so it goes . .They are proving very hard to arrange.

1 comment:

JoZart Designs said...

Love the vibrant colours! I really enjoyed your snail too. I would love to try the technique but can't find the links to your tutor.
I haven't blogged for quite some time but have often nosied at your makes and travels with pleasure. At last I have broen the ice and I suppose it is because of our enforced locked in time. Hope you are coping.
It was good to spot you, in haste to the coach, and I have just spotted a comment you made which was never published about our mini meet up. It made me think to let you know that we had an exhibition by Cornerstone Group just before all gatherings were cancelled. Maybe you would enjoy a browse at the 3 post I have made of the exhibits. Not edited or named etc., as yet, but it was quite a task for me even trying to remember how to post after so long. A little somethig to while away this excess time we have at present. We are lucky to be crafters as we always have lovely things to do.
Best wishes Jo
Jozart and Quilt Cornerstone