Friday 21 February 2020

Show Day

Here is a small selection of the quilts I looked at yesterday. I went round the special exhibit of Amish quilts from the Esprit collection and The Applique and Minimalism sections spaced out throughout the day so as not to get visual overload. I haven't got pictures of the minimalist ones yet as I go round and look at all and select which ones to photograph.

Detail


Add caption


Add caption






Add caption


I also went to three lectures,one on the Amish quilts, one on the doyennes of Japanese quilting and the new breed






and finally a super technical talk on Ditch the Block with very professional graphics.


And finally an evening workshop on Siddi quilts a subject which has fascinated me since learning about South African versions at the Alsace Show. 
My evening's work




Shruti Dandekar

Sample

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Interesting show with lectures and workshops.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.