Tuesday 23 October 2018

Done done


I finished the birthday party morning project which was a stand up pencil case. However despite being told which way round the zip went and despite knowing which way it went and despite thinking quite smugly I was putting it in the right way I inserted it the wrong way so opted for a pouch instead  - right size for a rotary cutter? I have learned not to fear zip insertion and will learn more pouch patterns from the net.  Excellent instruction from Stephanie.
I also made the U3A bag using a construction method taught by Margaret. I put in pockets including a zip up one to make it more useful. Our residents' association is having an arts and crafts day in November and I'll probably put a for sale price  on them.
Bag side made from four pre-quilted pieces.

Inside: three pockets

No comments: