Saturday 16 June 2018

Stash Sale Day

Wonky stars block: we were asked to not use "too many" pinks or purples.
Messy bits

It was the Guild stash sale today today postponed from last March because of snow. Despite my best intentions I was very naughty but am nevertheless very pleased with my purchases. When I got home I completed my Siblings together block of the month, wonky stars on white.. I made quite a mess with cut off bits of fabric.
I find these gold effect fabrics very useful
and these wiil replace those I nearly  used
 up on my Japanese DNP.
I think these were Beryl's sold  for her 
by Judi.

I'm doing a using stripes workshop at the TQG
weekend and these fair trade fabrics from Maggie fit
the bill.

And shirtings from Janet: I'm always on the look out for red
and pink checks. Goody.

No comments: