Monday 13 July 2015

Last day

Quilt at Sisters

Quilt at Sisters made by Pam Bush from Camille Roskelly's Swoon pattern and using Anna
Maria Horner fabrics with plainunm background known as "Painters' Canvas" from
Laura Gunn/Michael Miller.

Last day here and now our faces are pointed towards home I can't wait to get back so no more posts for a day or two while I travel and recover from the long journey. I was entrusted with buying prizes for  QQ show rosette winners so will be at the meeting on Wednesday night to hand them to our chair person to present.
Belinda took this which is why I'm in it far left and Judi far right.
We had lunch out and turned up at the Five Pines to a Quilt Walk with Tula Pink whose quilts were hanging in the trees. It was very interesting to see how she had used her various fabric collections and Angela Walters' amazing quilting.
In the evening we walked round our neighbourhood and saw a couple of other groups of quilting ladies who raised glasses or stopped to chat. We went home for weak G&T's, now all gone. We've had a great time; the other two will probably return with husbands but for me it will probably be my last time but I don't think it could get any better and I have some wonderful memories. I'm so glad that thanks to Barb and Gayle I
House with quilts hanging outside
saw some other areas of Oregon and Washington to add to those of a trip to Portland I made with my husband some years ago.


Black Butte mountain looming over our house

3 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Thanks so much for taking us along. Have a safe and restful trip home.

JoZart Designs said...

Safe journey home. What wonderful lasting memories you must have of such a fantastic trip. Thanks so much for sharing via your blog..
I'll be posting soon all about QQ exhibition on my blog.
Jo x

Unknown said...

Lovely photos again Mary...love your trousers!? Hope to see you Monday? Love to Judi and Belinda too xx love Tracy xx