Sunday 1 March 2015

Now Saturday


Star with fussy cut centre


Framed stack and whackery four patches


Whenever I come to a stop in my bout of projects I set out a few novelty squares to make up 12" blocks. It's fun and very moreish.
The first thing I did was working on the Drunkards Path blocks from Carolyn Forsters' workshop. I shall add a border when I get home and once quilted it will be for Linus. In the evening I made some 6" centres for Star blocks. I'm not yet sure how this Shell quilt is going to go.

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I have tried the stack'n'whack in six and eight but not the four. Yours looks great and I may have to give it a try.

Churn Dash said...

I am so jealous of your novelty fabrics!

A friend made a stack and whack quilt like yours, I loved it almost as much as yours. I'm trying to ignore the siren call of another quilt!

Helen