Thursday 5 June 2014

Quay Quilters' night

It was a fun evening. I thought it would be chaos but as usual underestimated us as everyone set to and got on with what was needed to be done. I had a lovely evening cutting and cutting in a side room. I love cutting so came home happy with more to do. People were very generous wth their fabrics!
I went to both Tracy's and Maggie's workshops so feel I should finish my things too. I'll take Maggie's hexagons on retreat.
Ann's quilt made to teach French Braid

Valerie's quilt started in Maggie Kingston's "Twirling Stars" workshop

Valerie's hexagon star started in Tracy Aplin's
hand piecing workshop

Pauline showed a gadget to help
with resizing patterns including
photocopier settings.

Artwork in the school where we meet on a Fair Trade theme.

No comments: