Thursday 29 August 2013

Dragonflies

I am posting Dragonflies' pictures with permission in case anyone is wondering. Tracy's quilts are very distinctive and it was lovely to take in the overall effect and then to spot subtle details.
The raffle quilt up on the stage is the second one completed by our group. This one was assembled by Tracy and hand quilted by Ruth, another Dragonfly. Sadly, I didn't win so now I'll just have to get on with my own.
Quilt Show BOM for the raffle quilt

Lots of dots here


I know this as Spectacular stars taught by Judi and Marion but this
one was started in a workshop with Carolyn Forster.

This one was made from 1930's
fabrics

This one won a Judges' Choice award at the Festival of Quilts
Fantastic!



2 comments:

Pippas quilts said...

I did not win either it was a beautiful quilt.

cityquilter grace said...

i heartily agree with the judges!