I completed the inner top of my latest stack'n'wackery effort last night. I don't usually machine sew in the evening but the political discussion programme I usually watch descended into puerile shouting so I got on with sewing the final sections together instead. I'll border it with more of the shrinking violet, so to speak, yellow.
I now have some duty sewing to do, adding the binding to the Quay Quilters' raffle quilt. I'm going to make a hanging sleeve as well. The meeting is on Wednesday and I have two days of activities to deduct from the time available before then. It's looking good, all hand appliqued and hand quilted. The ends of the swags will be covered as a final group task. I think our next group project will be a simpler effort!
|I made this block|